Powered by Blogger.

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wow can you imagine it's been exactly one year today since I first started this blog?? The time has gone so quickly and I'm surprised that I've stuck with this for this long! When I first started SophieJoy I didn't really have any idea why I was doing this. But my computer was getting clogged up with inspiration photos and I needed some kind of outlet to share what was on my mind. Over the past year, I've just blogged about whatever and it surprises me that people take the time to read what I post. So I thank whoever is out there reading this! Maybe even flick me an email or comment because I'd love to hear from you. And, I'm not just saying that, I really would! So I'm going to carry on doing what I'm doing and let's see what the future holds... 

Here are a few of my favourite posts to reminisce!

PETER PAN COLLARS- Alexandra Grecco photography and clothes

EET- Taking photos with my friend in the summer!


BESPOKE- Brooke Frasers stunning blog!

BELLA- The always inspirational Stefany Alves

THREE LITTLE BIRDS- More summer photos


P.s. What do you think about the new banner? Felt like a change but not too much change...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP