Powered by Blogger.

"WHERE TO FROM HERE?"

Monday, June 20, 2011


When I went to Wellington for my school technology trip, we stopped off in Wanganui to look at this art gallery. Though small, this gallery was really appealing to me. The building was rich with culture and history and contained some of the most beautiful paintings. Inside it was all open planned but with little side rooms off the main room where each area of the gallery had it's own theme. My particular favourite sections was the black and white photography and the old paintings (see above and below). Anyway I just wanted to share these photos with you because I like the minimalistic feel to them... (sorry about the quality, I had to sneakily take photos with my phone)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP