Powered by Blogger.

BLUE YELLOW FIELD

Sunday, June 12, 2011



I realise that I haven't been posting many of my own photos up lately resulting in less than original posts... Truth be told, I haven't had many opportunities to take interesting photos and I've been living in my school uniform which does not help towards outfit posts.

However, after discovering the wonderful blog of Julia Trotti's I was inspired to shoot more of my own photos. Even when having a basic digital camera, you can do wonders through Photoshop editing. Her blog is called I Have Something To Tell You and Julia is one talented photographer! Also, every Friday she posts FREE photoshop curves that you can download. I've downloaded some of them and the above photo has the "Blue Yellow Field" curve which I'm a bit of a fan of. So head over to her blog to check it out! The photos below are from there. 

P.s. how gorgeous is that polka dot bikini!? Me want!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP