Powered by Blogger.

30 DAY CHALLENGE: A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND 10 FACTS

Saturday, May 14, 2011


So sometimes I just have no inspiration or ideas for what to post so I've decided that I'm going to do the "30 Day Photo Challenge" in between other posts. So here we go... Day one.

  1. My middle name is Joy
  2. I was adopted
  3. I can be OCD about things being neat and tidy
  4. I did competitive artistic gymnastics for 7 years and represented my region
  5. My lucky number is 11
  6. I'm doing my grade 8 piano exam this year
  7. I secretly wish I could shuffle (not so secret anymore...?)
  8. My favourite sport at the moment is tennis
  9. I want to travel ALL around the world
  10. I love planning and organising things

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP