Powered by Blogger.

PARACHUTE

Friday, February 4, 2011


Last weekend I went to Parachute Music Festival and it was pretty amazing! I just love the atmosphere of music festivals... Everyone is happy, I mean how can't you be happy when you're surrounded by good music (mostly haha) and wonderful friends! Although, this year it wasn't the best for me since it's somewhere that's filled with memories...


Avalanche City was one of my FAVOURITE bands! I'm thinking they are going to be the next big thing... Before Parachute, my sister googled them and nothing came up and a day after Parachute I heard them on the radio! Make sure to check out their song Love Love Love! Plus, their music video is the cutest don't you think?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP