Powered by Blogger.

WHITE BLANK PAGE

Saturday, November 27, 2010


So I've pretty much been inside studying in any of my free time. It's absolutely horrible when I look out the window and see the beautiful weather and I have to be stuck inside at my desk... Most of my friends have already finished their exams which is so unfair! I still have two more before I can go on holiday...

Most of my outfits have been blah because I haven't been outside (read top paragraph) but today I did to go check out the new Dotti that has opened in town. I didn't end up buying anything since I thought it would be better to spend my money when I go overseas... Only four more days till I leave!!

Lace top: Cotton On
Singlet: Cotton On
Denim Shorts: Levi
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Diva

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP