Powered by Blogger.

MINT

Sunday, October 17, 2010


I got these beautiful vintage mint-coloured heels from my friend yesterday. She volunteer works at an op shop and gave these to me. Luckily for me, she always gives me the clothes/shoes that are a little bit too small for her! I love $2 shoes...

We went to the Girls Expo together this weekend. It was pretty much "female heaven" with stalls promoting GHD hair care, fudge, licorice, clothes and more. Plus there was a catwalk where we got to see a new range of sunglasses for the summer. I nearly won a free pair of sunglasses as well! But unfortunately, my bad luck of winning stuff decided to pop up it's ugly head again... The funny thing was, the person who ended up winning them was a man... Something's not quite right is it?

Oh, and by the way I've used an old camera of the families to take these outfit photos. That's why they are such bad quality. Can't wait to get my own new camera!

Military coat: Supre
Heels: vintage

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP