Powered by Blogger.

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to Polyvore!

 
So, I told myself that I wasn't going to go on the computer for non-study purposes this whole week. It lasted for a day.... Yes, I fail at these kinds of things. I tell myself one thing and the next moment I can't help but break my oath. Well, I thought that I do need a break from study since I had two exams today and I couldn't study straight after that could I?

These are what I think will be my summer essentials. I absolutely love the crochet bikini! And cross ring! And vintage sunglasses! Pretty much everything here! I live in denim shorts in the summer since they are so easy and go with just about everything. What are your summer essentials?

Now off to Maths...

ring: Chloeandalex
top: Metroparkusa.com
bikini: Topshop
shorts: Net-a-porter.com
satchel, shoes, sunglasses: asos.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP