Powered by Blogger.

NZ FASHION WEEK- DAY ONE

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Unfortunately I can't be in Auckland right now enjoying New Zealand Fashion Week... Luckily, there is a little thing called "technology" and I have been watching the shows via the internet. Thank god for that! From Day One, my favourite designer had to be Juliette Hogan. Her collection was feminine and minimalist with great tailoring. What I love about her clothes is that they are classic and you would easily be able to wear  them without getting weird looks from the road workers across the street... One of my favourites of hers is the cream dress. Simple but timeless:


I also really like her Spring/Summer '10 collection, Textbook Beautiful:

Click here to see the full lookbook

Other designers I'm looking forward to seeing are Twenty Seven Names:


And Celine Rita:


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP