Powered by Blogger.

THE KING AND ALL OF HIS MEN

Friday, September 3, 2010

What I'm Listening To



I have just discovered a new band: Wolf Gang
Unfortunately I can only find one of their songs on iTunes which is "The King and all of His Men"... The very first time I heard their single, I loved it! This indie/alternative/rock band may just be one of my new favourite bands. I just need to check out more of their music and I'm hoping that it's not going to let me down. It's always great finding new music! Besides, I'm hating nearly everything on the radio at the moment.

My Current Favourites:

Private Lawns- Angus and Julia Stone
Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds- The Beatles
Little Bit- Lykke Li
May Waltz (acoustic)- Brooke Fraser
Fidelity- Regina Spektor
Bold as Love- John Mayer
Something in the Water- Brooke Fraser
She Doesn't Know- Valerius


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP